There are loads of events and groups to get involved with in Broughton and Brooklands, and it can be very rewarding.
Volunteering is the commitment of time and energy and enthusiasm, for the benefit of your community.
It can give you the opportunity to try something new, gain experience, develop skills, improve your career prospects, build confidence and meet new people.
Volunteer and be part of the Community Connectors.
There are a wide range of jobs that you could do as a volunteer, here are some examples of what you might do:
- Supervise a craft activity at a Family Fun Day
- Make play dough or bake cakes for an event
- Make teas, coffees and serve refreshments
- Sign people in at events and explain what activities are going on
- Ask people for feedback at events
- Attend meetings and help plan future events
- Apply for grant funding for events
Become a volunteeer
If you think you would like to volunteer then please download our registration form.
We also ask that all our volunteers comply with Community Connectors Volunteer Code of Conduct.